ABC News finds that 98% of all swimwear is made overseas. We're proud to be in the other 2%! Ours is made in Southern California, just 20 miles from our headquarters at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains. Here's the ABC News report:

Viewer in California challenges swim class to check its swimwear label and buy American